Huawei Y9 (2018) smartphone was launched in March 2018. The phone comes with a 5.93-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels.
The Huawei Y9 (2018) is powered by 2.3GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Y9 (2018) packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.And they have finally launched the phone for Rs. 24900.
The Huawei Y9 (2018) runs Android 8.0 and is powered by a 4000mAh.
The Huawei Y9 (2018) is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor and Accelerometer.
Huawei Y9 2018 specifications
- Display: 5.93-inch FullHD IPS LCD multi-touch capacitive 2D curved glass
- CPU: Octa-core clocked at 2.36 GHz
- Chipset: Kirin HiSilicon 659
- GPU: ARM Mali- T8360 MP2
- Battery: 4,000 mAh non-removable
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8.0 with Huawei’s own UI 8.0 on top
- Rear camera: 16 2 MP with autofocus, continuous shooting, Geo tagging, digital zoom, HDR, panorama, touch focus, face- detection, etc
- Front camera: 13 2 MP
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- Sensors: Light, Proximity, Compass, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Gyroscope
Huawei Y9 2018 Price in Nepal: Rs. 24900.